- Recovering from a Broken Partition Table
- RewriteRule in htaccess vs httpd.conf
- Running PHP through mod_fcgid
- How They Got Your Password
- Installing mod_reqtimeout on cPanel
- Following the Hacker — passwords
- Using Nginx as a reverse-proxy
- Dead-simple templates in PHP
- Tell-a-friend SPAM
- PHP mail via SMTP
View by topic -- PHP
This listing shows articles relating to this single topic, making it easier to find all the articles that deal with a given subject.
Following the Hacker — passwords
At TL Tech we spend a lot of time tracking down hackers. What we find often illustrates important lessons in what not to do in web security. In this example, a user was a victim of a previous attack caused by a vulnerable PHP extension that has since been removed. The site owner evicted the […]
Dead-simple templates in PHP
Often what you’re really looking for is just a simple master template inclusion system. Allow me to introduce an alternative. It’s simple, it’s intuitive, and it’s easier to work with than whatever mess you narrowly avoided making.