- Recovering from a Broken Partition Table
- RewriteRule in htaccess vs httpd.conf
- Running PHP through mod_fcgid
- How They Got Your Password
- Installing mod_reqtimeout on cPanel
- Following the Hacker — passwords
- Using Nginx as a reverse-proxy
- Dead-simple templates in PHP
- Tell-a-friend SPAM
- PHP mail via SMTP
View by topic -- Email
This listing shows articles relating to this single topic, making it easier to find all the articles that deal with a given subject.
PHP mail via SMTP
Depending on your server setup, you may find yourself needing to take closer control of how mail is sent from your site. Below is a drop-in replacement for PHP’s mail() function which uses the Mail::send function from PEAR internally.