- Recovering from a Broken Partition Table
- RewriteRule in htaccess vs httpd.conf
- Running PHP through mod_fcgid
- How They Got Your Password
- Installing mod_reqtimeout on cPanel
- Following the Hacker — passwords
- Using Nginx as a reverse-proxy
- Dead-simple templates in PHP
- Tell-a-friend SPAM
- PHP mail via SMTP
View by topic -- MySQL
This listing shows articles relating to this single topic, making it easier to find all the articles that deal with a given subject.
Transferring a MySQL database via SSH
Normally the preferred way to transfer a MySQL database is to use `mysqldump` to create a database backup, possibly compress it with gzip, transfer that backup file to the new server, and then load it using the `mysql` command-line tool.
But what if you wanted to do it all in one step?